- 6 Month Initial Contract
- North Sydney Location
- Join a high performing team working on new projects
About the company
Our client is a tech centric North American company who are leading the way in a suite of media technology products and services. They are well invested in creating a diverse environment and are always willing to learn and change to drive innovation.
About the team
Join a team of experts who are all dedicated to positive change and always willing to take new ideas on board. They are all as passionate about the job as each other. Join a team where sharing ideas is encouraged, and engagement is highly valued.
The position will give you the opportunity to share ideas to boost efficiency in a hands-on role. You will be working on new projects every 4-8 weeks, sharing ideas and creating change in your time here. You will be moving to new teams regularly which will give you the opportunity to learn and improve new skills.
The ideal candidate should bring a creative, problem solving mindset which will allow the drive of innovation. You should come from a strong background of manual and automation testing as the role will include a mixture of both. You should be willing to learn on the job and embrace the challenge
What technology you already need to know
- A strong background in automation and manual testing
- Experience with using Selenium
- Be fluent in API testing
- Have worked on mobile and web apps
- Be capable of end to end testing
Job Features and Benefits
- Work in a culturally inclusive environment
- Contractor friendly, laidback work environment
- A challenging role that will improve your skills