- Mobile App UX Design – new digital bank
- Innovation mindset is fundamental
- Start late sep / early Oct
About the Company
Brand new company formed within a broader wealth management advisory firm. They are creating a first in breed digital banking platform. The system is designed to revolutionise debt reduction, investment and savings management for Australian consumers.
This small early inception team are talented and passionate, collaborative and agile, and friendly and supportive.
There are several elements requiring UI and UX design which you will be leading over the next 2-3 months. We are talking mobile only.
You have proven experience working on digital products. You have designed UI and UX on mobile applications that scale. You have had design success in fintech or digital banking application UI / UX designs.
- 3yrs+ experience designing user-friendly user interfaces for digital products
- Proven experience storyboarding of use cases, wireframing of user interface and hi-res mockups
- Neobanking or other fintech apps
- Expertise in mobile applications UI and UX design
- Excellent communicator
This role will start late sep or early oct and interviews will take place in the week commencing 14th sep. Initial contract is approx. 8 weeks.