- Business Critical role
- Highly targeted sourcing programme
- Autonomous position, set strategy and execute on a TA plan
The mission is simple: we’re building a global boutique IT recruitment business we can be proud of.
About The Role
You can truly make an impact through sourcing great candidates for our business; and be a part of a team redefining agency recruitment culture.
Reporting to our Head of Talent, you will develop a deep understanding of our company values, vision and EVP; and act as a leading brand advocate in the business.
This role is crucial to CoTalent consistently attracting and sourcing the best trainees and experienced consultants here in Sydney.
You will live and breathe all things talent, focusing on building our hiring pipeline in order to meet new trainee academy intake targets and creating hiring collateral.
You will be pivotal in helping to identify/manage talent, provide a highly engaging experience for candidates, and build our brand awareness.
Overtime, we would expect you to help drive smarter sourcing strategies for the business as we grow.
- You are proactive and use your initiative
- You’re passionate about providing a AAA experience for all your candidates
- You have a minimum of 1 year internal (or agency) experience
- You like to be busy and are looking for a challenge
- You understand the importance of talent brand
- You’re proactive and take responsibility for your outcomes
Why Work With Us?
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
- Bespoke career pathways
- Monthly & Quarterly incentives
- Quarterly team building days out
- Flexible ways of working
- Fully stocked kitchen including breaky (+ regular CoTalent paid for lunches!)
- Bonus paid days off
- ++ A leadership team that invests in their people and the company culture