- Fullstack | React & Node
- Work-life balance
- Build complex applications with a meaning behind them!
About the Company
This is a unique opportunity to work in one of Australia’s most exciting companies, that has disrupted the global industry with their new Medtech project. As a leading global business, they strive for quality for the customers so you will be working with a collaborative team that values quality code over stressful deadlines.
A software team that is inclusive and open. An environment that is supportive and friendly. Team players that are curious and love learning. A place where you can have an opinion and be challenged.
You will be working within an existing engineering team building our a new system from a current POC. The role will be evenly split between the frontend CSS, responsive work and Reactjs as well as the backend where you’ll be writing Lambda functions using Nodejs.
- Proven commercial experience with React (2yrs) and Node (1yr)
- Experience writing lambda functions using Nodejs
- Experience with Responsive layouts with CSS grids
- TDD/ BDD
Job Features and Benefits
- Work on a new system
- Work for an organisation with meaning
- Share options
- Career progression to a Senior Engineer with an experienced team to mentor you
- Great work/life balance no long hours or stressful deadlines here!
Interviews taking place next week before Xmas, so apply now or send your CV ASAP to email@example.com