- Dynamic technical team
- Real time devices development
- C++ and Windows
- Systems Software Engineer (C++ in windows)
- Devices development for a global supply chain systems specialist
- PERTH based
C++ Software Engineer
Join as a contractor with this global high-tech device manufacturing company – with multiple projects on the go for global clients. You will work on embedded device projects end to end.
The key experience and skills
- C/C++ experience
- Bash, CMake, GCC compilers
- End to end software development – analysis, design, build, test implementation, review
- Distributed, multi-threaded programming
- Near / Pseudo real-time systems
- Complex problem solving and ability to work autonomously
Apply now as this is ready for interviews next week and start June OR July.