- Microservices, API, Azure
- Long Term contract
- Located in CBD
About the Company
Our client is a Technology company who develop very high profile technology for the users.
They are a team of 13 collaborative, talented and passionate software developers. They have a “you build it, you maintain it” ethos which means there is a focus on balancing good engineering with delivery demands. They follow agile / scrum methods.
They are looking for a Senior .Net developer to join their fast paced agile team. The reason for the role is a brand new project has been signed off to build a critical software for a large customer base. You will be working with modern hardware and new software. Being a technology business, developers are centric to the organisation and you tend to get what you need to do a great job.
You come from a background developing software in complex environments and you take pride in the code that you produce. You are a best practice enthusiast, however you definitively know when to drop the quest for perfection due to commercial realities. You are flexible in approach, and can listen to colleagues and respect other people’s ideas.
Your KEY SKILLS
- 8+ year’s experience .Net development – this is a senior role
- Strong experience developing rest API’s and services
- Exposure to cloud technology
- Strong understanding of enterprise and design patterns and principles
- Strong knowledge around EAI, ESB, Messaging eg. RabbitMQ, Kafka, ZeroMQ, NServicebus etc
- Experience with CI/CD eg. Bamboo, Jenkins, TFS, Teamcity, Octopus
- Unit Testing and mocking eg. NUnit, Rhino, Moq etc
- Web API / RESTful API development
- Strong SQL skills
- Microsoft Azure or AWS exposure
- Azure services is a bonus
Interviews as soon as next week, for immediate interest do not hesitate to contact me on email email@example.com