- .NET Core, Azure, Microservices
- Rolling Contract
- 100% Remote
About the Company
A Global Wealth Management company is investing in a digital transformation project to create a more seamless customer experience.
100% remote opportunity working in an agile environment and cross functional team you will be building out a Microservice platform working backend with .NET Core, NServiceBus, Azure and signalR.
You are a passionate backend developer; any UI experience that you would have with React or Angular is a bonus. You love problem solving at scale whilst delivering clean cut code and elegant solutions. You can work efficiently at pace and pride yourself on your attention to detail.
Technologies you know well
- 5yrs+ experience developing web applications with C# .NET
- Strong understanding of design patterns and principals
- Proven experience developing applications using a microservice architecture
- Strong experience developing automated CI/CD pipelines; Jenkins, Octopus and ProGet are highly desirable
- Strong development experience with Microsoft Azure Services
- You have developed applications using an enterprise service bus, NServiceBus
- Any UI experience that you have with React or Angular is highly desirable
Job Features and Benefits
- 6 month rolling contract
- Complete remote opportunity
Our client is paying $850-950/day.
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered at this point in time. Interviews are taking place this week so please APPLY if this sounds like a role you’d be interested in being considered for.