- 6 month initial contract, highly likely to extend
- Multiple development projects
- Flexible working hours/Work from home
About the Company
Our client is a global financial organisation without the red tape you would typically find in similar organisations. They work in a cross functional, collaborative way, meaning you will get exposure across multiple projects and not just get stuck doing one boring task everyday. Have to leave early to collect the kids? No issues. They have a flexible working environment here so no dramas.
About the Team
You will be joining a team of 20+ like-minded, problem solving engineers who are committed to driving innovation and being the best in the business. You will work alongside, and learn from some of the brightest minds in Sydney here. The team look for people with a variety of skills, but also love hiring good developers with a eagerness to learn.
You will be working on developing new applications with the latest technologies (Java 13, Angular 8). You will be working across multiple development projects whilst influencing architectural decisions. You will get the chance to work on a large, complex Kafka projects as well as building CI/CD pipelines primarily with Jenkins and Bamboo in a data driven organisation.
What technologies you will already need to know:
- 5+ year’s experience working with Java versions 8-11
- Strong expertise with Scala (including SBT, Monix, Akka)
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins/Bamboo)
- Bonus points for Angular v2+, but any modern JS framework welcomed
- Kafka experience highly desired, but not mandatory
Job Features and Benefits:
- Work and up-skill with the latest technologies
- Modern open plan offices conveniently located in the CBD
- Flexible working hours/work from home
To be considered for the shortlist apply NOW for interviews next week.