- Work for a leading MedTech company that is paving the way for innovation
- Work with the latest tech- .NET Core, Azure DevOps, React
- Work on products that change peoples lives everyday
About the Company:
Our client is a leading MedTech company in Sydney that builds devices that help millions of people in their everyday lives. They are a highly regarded organisation that is paving the way for innovation on their technical team.
This role will be focused across Full Stack Development with .NET Core, React and Azure DevOps. The tech team is currently working on two platforms and building a brand new product from scratch that will be releasing this year.
Your KEY SKILLS are:
- 5+ years experience developing cloud and web based applications
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure Platform; Azure functions, logic apps, CosmoDB, etc.
- Excellent UI application experience; ideally with React
- A perfectionist when it comes to your software testing abilities
- Good experience building CI/CD pipelines
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects with the hottest tech
- Work on products that are altering the lives of millions of people every single day
- Opportunity to work with a seasoned leadership team- lots of opportunity to learn and grow your career
Our client is paying up to $130k base + super
Interviews are taking place this week. If this sounds like an opportunity that you could be interested please APPLY for the position, or email Erin for any questions you may have on the role: email@example.com