- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Leading a team of Frontend developer
- Career Progression to Development Manager
About the Company
My client is a innovative and fast growing digital firm that are leading the market globally as a result they are looking for experienced a Frontend Lead to coordinate and manage projects with the development team on a exciting project from scratch.
The team has an independent but collaborative mindset, believe firmly in ‘can-do’ attitude to deliver under pressure and meet their client’s expectations. You will not only be mentoring a team in Sydney but overseas as well (up to 6 developers).
- Understand the existing products functionality, take the lead on scoping enhancements with clients and working with the business to do implementations of the software.
- Liaise with design and backend team members to clarify technical requirements and implement the required functionality
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of issues and defects within the scope of Acurity functionality
- Work independently and be self-sufficient, whilst having the skills to work collaboratively with business representatives, development and quality assurance team members
- Need to have work rights in Australia and based in Sydney
- Over 3 years extensive frontend experience building web products using React, Node, Typescript, ES6, Node, Webpack, CSS, SASS, Jest and Enzyme
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previously mentored other developer is a bonus
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English and reading comprehension
- Bonus if you have experience in Chinese market such as WeChat Mini Program and commerce platforms
- Mentor and inspire developers
- Competitive Salary
- Work from home
- Greenfield project
- Fast track your career
- Develop complex ecommerce platforms
If this is you please apply or send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org