- New version Angular
- Enterprise Product
- Complex BI Product
About the Company
This leading brand has one of the best company cultures I’ve seen. They’re active in the Sydney meet-up scene and are always heading to events and conferences in the industry to stay ahead of the curve. Their people are super social but they understand it’s not for everyone.
The Engineering Crew
Smart, collaborative and forward thinking are some of the words I’d use to describe how this team perform. This team is small and agile so they are focus on work closely.
Working within a small engineering team you will be building new tooling on an exisiting but exciting BI product. You will be working on an application that has direct impact on a business and their success.
- 6yrs+ extensive frontend experience whilst specialising
- 3yrs commercial experience with Angular
- Proven experience working on a software product
- Proven experience writing and utilising API services
- TDD and engineering best practices
- Long term contract
- Remote working
- Work on a complex BI product
Want to find out more? Shortlisting for interviews for next week.