- Must have some exposure with AWS. AWS, AWS, AWS, AWS
- Great company perks and culture with a killer view – AWS, Docker
- Up to $160 base + Super + Bonus
About the Company
Our client are a National award winning workplace in the financial industry, that have been recognised for their great culture that incorporates further learning, digital innovation, and above all an environment that inspires. They are on the hunt for several experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to come on board. Although working in a team of smart and talented techies, you will be the sole go-to DevOps person for the Sydney region, as such this role will suit someone that is able to make high level definitive decisions, and communicate effectively across the business.
In this role you will be expected to set up the framework and philosophy of the DevOps in the business, create robust, sturdy and maintainable code that has been tested, teach and talk to the team in a personable manner and administer Continuous Integration systems, but this is just scratching the surface!
This role is working closely with the Ops Manager who is currently looking for 4 Engineers who are passionate about about automation and everything AWS! This is a growing team in an enterprise environment who employ over 2,000 people across Australia.
You love AWS, and you LOVE automation! You love monitoring build tools and continuous integration and managing the triage of problems and fixing incoming technical incidents at pace. And finally, you love managing network security and databases. If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!
You must have:
- Java / Python Background
- Strong Linux DevOps experience
- An understanding of virtual environments
- AWS Certified (RHCE, VCP)
- Managing the Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Commercial experience with kubernetes
- Solid scripting skills
- CI/CD experience (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
- Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS, Autoscaling, Cloudformation)
- A proven history working in Agile Methodologies including Lean, Continuous Delivery, Kanban etc. and experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Exceptional communication skills, and not afraid to speak up!
This role would be best suited to someone who has worked in large-scale, hight transactional environments using Linux and AWS in a Java Environment.
Apply now for this once in a lifetime opportunity.