- AWS and ELK
- Terraform | CI/CD on GitLab
- Greenfields | $150-$180k + Super
About the Company
A small start up backed by two large enterprises, you’ll get the best of both worlds here. AI is this company’s forte. They are focused on promoting work / life balance and flexibility in the workplace, and you’ll get to work with brand new tech.
The Engineering Crew
The team is small, and you’ll be the go to DevOps guy or girl. Software Engineers can assist with some capabilities, but you will head everything DevOps, working alongside the Data Science Lead and reporting under the head of engineering.
As senior devops engineer you’ll already be working to engineering best practices in an agile environment. Working alongside a small team you’ll collaboratively be ensuring the development team has a reliable, robust and performant environment to release game changing software consistently, via a CI/CD pipeline. You will be automating many things. As many as possible. And you’ll be working on some new and interesting greenfield projects.
Coming from a strong development background, you love to break stuff and put it back together better than before. You are curious, and like Colombo, you’re unassuming but ridiculously detailed. You are an advocate for using the latest technologies, on top of your game and can explain complex concepts to the average joe.
What you already need to know well:
- ELK stack for logging infrastructure
- Amazon Web Services
- Continuous Integration and Deployment – ideally we are looking for somebody that has used GitLab
- Scripting and Automation – Ruby, Python, Bash, Shell and so on
- Kubernetes and containerising enterprise apps
- Migrating EKS microservers to Serverless
- Configuration Management – Terraform is a must
- Experience with distributed systems preferred
Job Features and Benefits
- Plenty of flexibility with working remote
- Dog friendly office
- Local Discounts from retail to gym memberships
- Modern technology
- Strong engineering culture with a social vibe
- Pathways into tech leadership if desired
If this looks like a good match for you please APPLY
or send your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you know someone that would love this job please get in touch, we offer $750 for successful candidate referrals!