- Long term contract / strong daily rates
- Employer of choice
- Flexible working environment
About The Company
Agile and flexible environment within a newly formed division of a top Australian brand.
Awesome work space with designated collaboration and chill areas, conveniently located within walking distance from the train station.
About The Crew
Working across multiple scrum squads of top developers, engineers and analysts, you’ll be an integral member of a dynamic team focused on disrupting the market and driving innovation in the e-commerce space.
You’ll be involved and take a lead role in all aspects of the company’s database environments.
From definition of requirements, design, development, maintenance, optimisation and everything in between.
Work closely with developers to optimise db operations, review code and implement improvements.
You’ll also provide support on production environments at application level ensuring databases are optimal and assist on db related production incidents.
You’re a strong problem solver, able to breakdown complex issues and discover logical solutions.
You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable working with others and building solid professional relationships with team members and stakeholders.
Quality is important to you and you’re passionate about delivering “best-in-class” solutions.
- Sound knowledge of Agile & Lean delivery principals
- Very strong Azure Services
- 8+ years’ experience in roles focused on database administration and SQL development at enterprise level
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server, performance optimisation and high-availability
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
Long term rolling 6 month contract with great daily rates on offer and immediate start .