- Build Node API’s for high profile application
- Working with smart techies in a cross functional team
- Work in an organisation following engineering best practices
Our client has been around for years and has cemented themselves as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers, their mobile applications and web platforms are some of the largest and most active sites of it’s kind in Australia.
The Engineering Crew
You’d be joining a cross functional team of talented and focused software engineers and techies who create and develop high quality solutions using engineering best practices. The team is fully Agile and they only use the latest technologies to write clean, elegant and well structured code.
You’ll be in charge of developing a number of API’s using NodeJS for their high applications. Customer experience is at the heart of what they do so only the best will do.
You’re the type of developer that takes code quality seriously. You’re hot on best practices, code quality and always on the cutting edge of new techs. You get that good code makes a great product and that delivering on time is important to meet company goals. You’re a fully experienced and proven backend engineer with extensive NodeJS skills and ideally you have worked across mobile solutions.
- 6yrs+ engineering experience
- 3yrs+ commercial experience with NodeJS
- Exposure to a cloud platform Azure, AWS
- Experience building API’s
- Experience with large data heavy applications
- Proven experience with Agile, TDD etc
- Great communicator and collaborator
Shortlisting now for interviews ASAP, apply now to be considered.