- Build complex medical applications
- 12 Month Contract
- Bluetooth and Hardware devices
About the Company
A global company which a significant amount of growth across Europe and the US. An Australian leader building meaningful products that change lives daily.
A software team that is inclusive and open. An environment that is supportive and friendly. Team players that are curious and love learning. A place where you can have an opinion and be challenged.
You’ll be an integral part of a critical medical application. You will build a product that will empower others to make positive changes and improve their quality of life. You will have an extensive understanding of the Android platform and be working on devices and hardware with a user-centric focus.
You’re the kind of person who loves building intricate products to a high standard. You’re an advocate of software engineering best practices and have experience working end to end of an Android application with exposure to Bluetooth or hardware devices. You want to build products that are meaningful and that challenge your problem-solving skills.
- 5yrs extensive Android development experience
- Solid software engineering background, perhaps in Java, C++ or Python
- Proven experience with bluetooth or hardware devices
- Expert with Kotlin, UI Toolkit, Core Data
- Strong understanding of OO Concepts, multi-threading, algorithm structure and Software Design Patterns
- Experience building complex and quality mobile applications
- A passion for technology – you are inquisitive, continuously researching and have an interest in implementing emerging tech
- Exceptional communications skills – this role will be dealing directly with and influencing stakeholders so no wallflowers
- Write re-usable, clean, structured code
Job Features and Benefits
- Work on a brand new system
- Work for an organisation with meaning
- Great work/life balance no long hours or stressful deadlines here!
Interviews taking place next week for a November start. Apply now to be considered for the interview shortlist.