- Video streaming project
- Work with smart and passionate engineers
- Remote Sydney working
About the Company
This is one of Australia’s most progressive, disruptive and innovative brands to date. With a success story of building amazing, evolutionary solutions into the video transformation sector, they have a true vision of where the brand sets themselves against their competition – right at the top! They have a strong track record of building products that challenge the status-quo and break the glass ceiling.
They’re a really smart and passionate bunch of engineers; they have a history of working with some of the best in Sydney, and this isn’t just down to technologies. They love working with collaborative and passionate people who want to share ideas and push to be on the cutting edge. Sharing knowledge is power for these guys so you’ll need to be on board with understanding others solutions and putting your own to the table.
With a clear product road map that’s set for the next 5 years, this crew are building the video streaming platform using the latest bleeding edge techs. This is a 100% hands on technical role that will give you exposure to working on one of the most high profile video streaming projects to date.
What you’ll need!
So first things first, you’ve been working with Android, CI/CD for a while and consider yourself and up and coming expert in these technologies.
You’re a problem solver, collaborator and you work on initiative meaning that you can get along with, and work with almost anyone.
- 4+ years experience in Android design and development
- High Proficiency with Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the Android platform
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering principles
- Passion for delivering quality mobile applications with an emphasis on unit tests coupled with CI/CD
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem
- Working with RESTful APIs
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communications and experience working with stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving skills with a strong customer focus
Features and Perks
- Fun, collaborative environment
- Diverse culture
- Remote working in NSW
Shortlisting next week for end of January interviews – get in touch for more details. Apply now.