- 6 month initial contract with the view to extend
- Long term, stable projects with an Australian household brand
- Flexible working hours
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an AEM Developer to join well established blue chip organisation based at their prestigious offices in Sydney
Your Responsibilities Include
- Be the Senior Developer in Scrum Team for current and future strategic digital programmes
- Assisting in the technology development of ‘Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)’ as a strategic content management platform
- Lead the definition of AEM development standards and frameworks, software architecture, design principles and ways of working
- Establish the operating model for AEM development (and contribute to this as a group-wide initiative)
Essential Technical Skills
- 6+yrs of strong Java Development skills
- Solid professional Experience working in AEM version 6.1 or higher
- AWS knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and experience on Adobe AEM, with expertise on all AEM Stack: AEM Modules, Granite, Sling, OSGi and JCR.
- Working experience implementing Templates, Components, Dialogs and Workflows in Adobe AEM platform.
- Good working experience in component based development with Java, valuable experience developing with JDK 1.8.
- Working experience in Java Unit Testing using Mockito and PowerMock frameworks.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Maven) & Static Analysis software (SonarQube, Coverity).
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience in the following frameworks related with Adobe AEM: Sightly, Sling Models and WCM Use API.
- Working experience designing AEM Component Dialogs for Touch UI with Granite UI framework.
- Experience in a multi Scrum teams environment, managed by Scrum of Scrums or Scrum Nexus
Apply now to be considered for immediate interviews