• Greenfield Projects
  • Intelligence, data and machine learning
  • Lead a team of 5 software engineers

About the Company
An ASX listed global company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and UK. A technology company focused in the intelligence, data and machine learning domain.

The Engineering Crew
A technology team of 60+ with software engineers who smart, collaborative and pride themselves on writing clean code and process improvement. 

The Gig
You will be leading a team of 5-6 engineer whilst building a number of greenfield SAAS products in the intelligence and data tech space. You’ll spend approximately 70% of your time hands on coding staying close to the tech and the other 30% will be technical leadership and management focused. Your hands on work will involve a lot of work with cloud micro-services and ETL data pipelines.

About You
You’re most confident with Python and have extensive experience building complex software applications. You are an expert developer and a confident leader who thrives in a team environment where test driven development and engineering best practices are followed. 

You have:

  • 5yrs+ extensive Python skills
  • 2 years experience leading a team of 4-10
  • Experience with AWS 
  • Experience building compliant APIs
  • Experience of end-to-end application development
  • Extensive knowledge of ETL data pipelines
  • Experience Leading, training or directing less experienced developers

What’s in it for you?

  • Greenfield work
  • Career progression to Director of Engineering
  • Work with smart software engineers
  • Work for a global ASX company
  • Learn on the job about data/intelligence and machine learning

Shortlisting for interviews next week so please apply now to be considered or send your email to nina@cotalent.com.au

Alternatively if you know someone who would make a great fit for this role, please get in touch as we offer $750 for successful candidate referrals! 

Apply for this job

Python Technical Team Lead | $180,000-200,000 | Global Tech Company

Please complete the form below to apply for this position

Upload your resume
or