- Greenfield Projects
- Intelligence, data and machine learning
- Lead a team of 5 software engineers
About the Company
An ASX listed global company with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and UK. A technology company focused in the intelligence, data and machine learning domain.
The Engineering Crew
A technology team of 60+ with software engineers who smart, collaborative and pride themselves on writing clean code and process improvement.
You will be leading a team of 5-6 engineer whilst building a number of greenfield SAAS products in the intelligence and data tech space. You’ll spend approximately 70% of your time hands on coding staying close to the tech and the other 30% will be technical leadership and management focused. Your hands on work will involve a lot of work with cloud micro-services and ETL data pipelines.
You’re most confident with Python and have extensive experience building complex software applications. You are an expert developer and a confident leader who thrives in a team environment where test driven development and engineering best practices are followed.
- 5yrs+ extensive Python skills
- 2 years experience leading a team of 4-10
- Experience with AWS
- Experience building compliant APIs
- Experience of end-to-end application development
- Extensive knowledge of ETL data pipelines
- Experience Leading, training or directing less experienced developers
What’s in it for you?
- Greenfield work
- Career progression to Director of Engineering
- Work with smart software engineers
- Work for a global ASX company
- Learn on the job about data/intelligence and machine learning
Shortlisting for interviews next week so please apply now to be considered or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you know someone who would make a great fit for this role, please get in touch as we offer $750 for successful candidate referrals!