- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Globally regonised organisation
About the Company
Our client’s been around for years and has cemented themselves as one of Australia’s most loved brands. With millions of customers globally, their portal is one of the largest and most active sites of its kind in Australia. They build systems that are used by 1000’s of users every second here in Australia.
Their product engineering is split into several cross-functional teams. They’re a passionate lot with high skills competency in their fields. They began their agile journey around 5 years ago and are committed to continuous improvement.
As the Product Owner, you are responsible for working with the business/ technology stakeholders to implement and modify software for customers. You will be responsible for defining Stories and Prioritising the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of Program Priorities whilst maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the team.
You are a proven product expert with a passion for executing complex and dynamic solutions for the team. As a Product Owner you will have:
- Proven experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, or BA for a large and complex software organisation
- Track record of being able to critically analyse data samples and produce sensible insights into the software development team
- Able to challenge expectations and question the status quo on a day-to-day basis
- Well versed in articulating ideas between both technical and non-technical areas of the business
Job Features and Benefits
A wonderful team that holds monthly social events, a barista on-site with free coffee, flexible hours, and continued commitment to employee development.
Interviews are taking place asap, so apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org