About the Company:
Our client is a leading MedTech company in Sydney that builds devices that help millions of people in their everyday lives. They are a highly regarded organisation that is paving the way for innovation on their technical team.
As a Team Lead you will be leading at team of 5 Full Stack .NET/React Developers in a highly Agile environment. This role will be a mix of managerial and technical. You’ll be working closely with the Head of Engineering to ensure that best software development practices are being met, conducting 121s, and leading from the front when it comes to high quality development practices.
Your KEY SKILLS are:
- 8+ years experience developing cloud and web based applications
- Experience in managing a team of 4+ .NET Developers in an Agile environment
- You have strong hands on experience with .NET Core, Microsoft Azure Platform; Azure functions, logic apps, CosmoDB, etc.
- Any experience you have developing UI applications is a bonus; they are currently using React
- You are technically credible, eager to lead a team of brilliant software engineers to grow in their careers, and are passionate about making a difference
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge projects with the hottest tech
- Work on products that are altering the lives of millions of people every single day
- Opportunity to work with a seasoned leadership team- lots of opportunity to learn and grow your career
Our client is paying up to $170k base + super
If this sounds like an opportunity that you could be interested please APPLY for the position, or email Erin for any questions you may have on the role: email@example.com. Unfortunately only candidates with full working rights IN Australia will be considered at this time.