- Experience with AirWatch MDM
- Jan OR February Start!!!
- High profile Android kiosk project
About the company
Our client is a leading Australian brand, who have made a significant investment in their Digital business. They are aiming to increase their growth in the Digital sector by over 25% in the next 2 years, which has created a new opportunity.
They are currently working on a high profile and large enterprise android solution and they are looking for an experience mobility engineer to help define the infrastructure roadmap. Working closely with architecture, the technical team and the wider business you will understand the Airwatch solution, update documentation, resolve defects and create procedures. You’ll be working with a virtual team of 4 with exposure to additional teams/stakeholders throughout the larger business.
You have a strong understand and proven experience working on similar Android solutions (not just mobile) ideally using Airwatch MDM or similar. You are an excellent communicator and frequently interact with the business in previous roles. You have good attention to details when it comes to documentation and training.
What you already need to know
- 5yrs+ working with infrastructure technologies
- Proven experience with MDM’s ideally Airwatch or similar
- Experience working in a large organisation
- Ability to work autonomously when needed
- Excellent communications
Job Features and Benefits
- Work in a culturally inclusive environment
- Contractor friendly, laidback work environment
- A challenging role that will improve your skills
Interviews taking place next week for an immediate start (2 weeks notice ideally). Apply now to be considered.