- iOS, Swift, Objective-C, UI Toolkit, Core Data
- High performing agile team
- Build native, high traffic applications
This company is an awesome media company that have been making a huge impact on the market. They’re huge drivers on innovation and have really challenged the status quo on how products are interacted with by their customers.
This crew are a bright and passionate group of mobile specialists who are at the top of their game when it comes creating cutting edge solutions. They champion engineering best practices and are hot on building complex native iOS applications using the latest technologies.
You’ll be an integral part in developing new features and functionality into an existing market leading application. This will include design, development and deployment. Knowledge sharing and collaboration is key for this team so you’ll need to experience in working autonomously and also collaboratively.
As more of a mid level you with have 2-3 years commercial iOS experience. You have huge amounts of energy, enthusiasm and passion for coding. You’re the kind of person who loves building amazing product and you’re big on software engineering best practices.
You want to work with high performing seniors that can show you the ropes and whom you can shadow. You love researching new technologies and have projects you like to tinker with in your own time. You’re a team player and want to be part of building a great place to work!
- 2-3 years commercial experience with native iOS development
- Strong understanding of OO Concepts, multi-threading, algorithm structure and Software Design Patterns
- Experience working on high traffic, complex and quality mobile applications
- A passion for technology – you are be inquisitive, continuously researching and have an interest in implementing emerging tech
- Exceptional communications skills – this role will be dealing directly with and influencing stakeholders so no wall flowers
- Write re-usable, clean, structured code
Shortlisting now, please express your interested by applying now or contact email@example.com