- Greenfield Project
- Implementing DevOps practices in a new environment
- Latest Tech | AWS | Kubernetes
About the Company
A SaaS product company is investing in a multi-million dollar digital transformation project to create a more seamless customer experience.
This role is focused on designing a brand new software solution.The team is building new product, so there is a lot of opportunity to work on Greenfield projects across cloud/infrastructure applications. You’ll implement Kubernetes and cloud tools in an Agile environment.
As a DevOps Lead, you will be working and managing cross-functional teams, communicating with various business and technical stakeholders, mentoring and building a new global team within a business, driving and shaping cloud infrastructure.
What you’ll have
- Strong experience developing automated CI/CD pipelines; Jenkins, Octopus and ProGet are highly desirable
- Strong cloud development experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Strong containerisation experience with Kubernetes
- Ideally you will have a development background; all of their applications are built on .NET
- It is highly desirable if you have experience with any middleware technologies, including RabbitMQ or Kafka
Job Features and Benefits
- You will implement the entire infrastructure on this new product
- Remote opportunity until September then 2 days/week in the office
- Huge opportunity to be part of a growing team
Our client is paying up to $160k + super
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, please apply to the role or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat. Only candidates with full working rights in Australia will be considered for this role.