- Infrastructure background
As a hands-on Lead AWS Cloud Engineer, you will be managing a team of 2 engineers (cloud and systems engineers). You will be in charge of managing on-prem and cloud infrastructure, manage various different stakeholders, lead and support various infrastructure projects to improve internal processes.
You will also monitor network-operating statistics and perform required preventative maintenance and re-routing to ensure optimal network performance.
- 2+ years of experience in managing DevOps or System engineering teams
- Experience managing various level stakeholders and external vendors
- Experience working in AWS cloud environment
- Experience in design and making architectural decisions of responsible systems
- Experience in scripting (python preferred)
- Experience in Kubernetes- essential
- Experience with Terraform, Docker – beneficial
- Experience working with network monitoring and performance tools
- Experience configuring and maintaining network and system security across the network to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
- Ensure the maintenance, support and usage of network tools is being performed appropriately (Active Directory, network monitoring tools).
Please APPLY if interested and I will contact you with more information.