- Work with a well-known global organisation
- Work across multiple complex projects
- Initial 6 month contract, highly likely to extend
About the Company
Our client is a well-known global financial institution conveniently located in the CBD. Join a team of high performing like-minded developers in a laid back no pressure environment where you will be treated like a permanent employee. Even without a global pandemic this company allows you to work from home if desired with flexible working hours.
About the Team
There are 60+ people working in the office, you will be working within a team of 50 developers in contractor friendly environment. You will be collaborating and idea sharing within the team. The modern offices are conveniently located in the CBD.
You will be working in a cross functional squad across multiple projects including; a large, complex Kafka project, migration projects, and containerisation projects. The initial contract of 6 months is likely to continue and extend well beyond. This is a great opportunity to learn some new tech from some of the best in the business.
You are skilled with Java stack software, have worked on big platforms and also worked on data migration projects. You will also have strong skills in SQL and unit testing. You are a natural team player and used to working in agile methodologies.
- Proven experience working with Java versions 8-11
- 1+ projects with Kafka
- Experience with Angular/React are highly desired
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and unit testing
- Experience with Containerisation/Microservices
Job Features and Benefits
- Work in a no pressure, laid back environment
- Sydney CBD location right next to train station
- 6 months most likely to extend much longer
- Work with a globally recognised banking organisation
If you are interested apply ASAP to be considered for interviews next week.