- Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud / Azure / SQL / Data
- Big Data, great company, long term contract
- Mid and Senior Roles Available
Infrastructure Engineer – Cloud / Azure / SQL / Data
Mid and Senior Level Roles – Rolling long term contract
About the Company
An Australian success story with offices throughout Australia. With continuous growth over the last 21 years they are currently expanding the team and looking for 2 Infrastructure Architects.
The Infrastructure team is 5 strong. They are contributing to standards and reference architecture via Infrastructure Design Authority ratification of design. Working closely with Technical engineers to align and take their project to the next level.
You’ll be supporting the existing team of infrastructures through enhancing and support their existing code, there will be new work on top also. Everything here is Azure Azure and even more Azure.
You take ownership and you pay attention to detail but you can also see the big picture. You’ll come from an infrastructure background and be comfortable in BAU and your key strengths will be in Azure, SQL and data (ideally having worked on complex data sets.
- Infrastructure experience (3-10 years, multiples roles and levels available)
- Very Strong Azure and azure services
- Data Lakes / Data Bricks
- Data Warehousing
- Good SQL experience
- Big data background
Job Features and Benefits
- New state of the art offices
- Flexible working hours – its all about the delivery
Must have full Australian working rights and asap start available. Apply now for more details.