- Stable, long term contract opportunity (6months+)
- Work across multiple complex projects
- Relaxed, friendly, collaborative environment
About the Company
Our client is a well-known global financial institution conveniently located in the CBD. Join a team of high performing like-minded developers in a laid back no pressure environment where you will be treated like a permanent employee. Even without a global pandemic this company allows you to work from home if desired with flexible working hours.
About the Team
The team consists of 40+ in the IT division which is made up by intelligent, friendly people you can share a couple of beers with after work. You will be working in a dynamic team where idea sharing is encouraged and challenging your peers is not only the norm, but encouraged.
You will be working in a cross functional squad across multiple projects including; some migration projects to the latest tech, and software for AI projects. The initial contract of 6 months is likely to continue and extend well beyond. This is a great opportunity to learn some new tech from some of the best in the business.
You are skilled with Java stack software, have worked on big platforms and also worked on data migration projects. You will also have strong skills in SQL and experience following a TDD approach. You are a natural team player and used to working in agile methodologies.
- Proven experience working with Java versions 8-11
- 1+ yrs experience with modern JS libraries (Angular v2+, React, Vue)
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and unit testing
- At least one project working in CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins)
- Experience with Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Containerization is a bonus
Job Features and Benefits
- Work in a no pressure, laid back environment
- Sydney CBD location right next to train station
- 6 months most likely to extend much longer
- Flexible working options – flexible hours/remote working
If you are interested apply ASAP to be considered for interviews next week.