- Fully remote within Australia
- React and Typescript MUST
- Long term 12 month contract
About the Company
Our client is an industry leader who have recently re-platformed the frontend across all their digital assets! A diverse business that support employees with families and whom are advocates of work life balance and encourage work from home life to help alleviate any long commutes.
The Engineering Crew
The team is humble, inclusive and passionate about software engineering. They will expect anyone coming along to share the same passion for coding as they do. A team driven by clean, reusable code that is well tested.
As a mid level front end developer you will bring strong react and Typescript skills to the role and work on a new project to implement Adobe Target across a brand new front-end. You’ll also be creating React components and doing some integration work with the headless CMS using GraphQL. At times you will work autonomously
Experience with any of the Adobe tools are a bonus but not mandatory: Adobe Analytics + Adobe Target, Campaign, Adobe Launch and Experience platform
React and Typescript are your core strengths. You have had exposure or a strong understand of some of the Adobe tools mentioned above and you’re eager to learn more. You are a confident coder who enjoys sharing your ideas with you colleagues.
What you already need to know well:
- 3yrs+ commercial front end development
- 2yrs+ commercial React & Typescript experience
- Advocate of engineering best practices eg/ unit testing
- Experience with one of the Adobe tools such as Analytics, Target, Campaign, Adobe Launch and Experience platform
Job Features and Benefits
- Work on a brand new project
- Long term daily rate contract – 12 months
- 100% Remote working
- Great brand for your resume!
Shortlisting ASAP for interviews this week. Apply now OR contact email@example.com for more details.