- Large Organisation – Long term rolling contract
- Big data, Cloud, Python, SQL, NoSQL
- Lead Engineer – Opp to lead and architect transformation
About the Company
Working with a prestigious Australian blue chip, you will be working with a new small team, this role will be working with a team of highly skilled engineers who are currently seeking a big data Engineer to hit the ground running and help deliver on a large customer focussed digital transformation.
A range of mid and senior data engineers working in a highly collaborative environment where everyone works as a team to achieve results.
You’ll come from a data engieering background and love SUPPORT, you’ll get a smile on your face when you leave the office knowing you help fix to clog in the system. You’ll maintain and enhance data lakes to help with the transformation and you’ll take ownership and do everything to the best of you ability.
You’ll love to take ownership and take pride in the work that you produce. You’ll be passionate about always going the extra mile and pay that extra detail to the end user.
You prefer to just pick the right tool for the solution, rather than fixate on one set of technologies.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Support background, this isn’t a development position
- ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- Experience with big data.
- T-SQL, SSIS Package administration, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Databricks, Dataproc, Data factory, Data warehousing and Power BI.
- Fata lakes, data warehouses e.g. Hadoop, Apache Spark, etc.
- Software development experience with .net or python
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Performance tuning
- Experience with data security, access controls and encryption
Job Features and Benefits
- New state of the art offices
- Flexible working hours – its all about the delivery
Must have full Australian working rights and asap start available. Apply now for more details or call Jamie on 02 8076 9472.