- Lead a bright and smart team of 3 engineers
- Angular, Node, Cloud Platforms
- Responsible for building an Enterprise Application used by millions!
About the Company
One of Australia’s key brands with a diverse portfolio of applications that are used by millions every day; they have solidified themselves in the market as one of the big dogs. Their products cover financial services and are accessed by millions of people every day. They are an ever growing company who look for intuitive and smart people to work with them.
The Engineering Crew
This team have been carefully selected to work on their public facing website. The crew consists of 3 people are developing complex user interfaces, API’s right through to the database – true full stack engineers.
This position will give you the opportunity to technically lead on the development of a new enterprise application using the latest versions of Angular. You’ll be working with and leading a team of 3 engineers whilst still designing and implementing solid solutions using Angular, Node.js and noSQL. You’ll be the advocate and implementer of Best Practices and Agile into the project and overseeing your team in mentoring, developing, guiding and solving problems to build fully scalable and solid solutions.
You’re a self motivator and starter and excel in managing yourself and others around you effectively. Ideally you’ve got a strong background in leading Agile software development teams in building and engineering solid Enterprise applications whilst nurturing and motivating individuals to achieve both independent and business objectives. You’re hands on and can happily roll your sleeves up and get stuck in to code, as well as be business facing. You encourage a ‘knowledge sharing’ environment, as well as advocating CI/ CD, Software Development Best Practices, Agile SCRUM methodology and new techs.
What You Need
- Demonstrable and proven team and technical leadership skills
- Experience with Angular v6+, ideally v8
- Experience working in, designing, building and deploying complex applications (single page is a bonus)
- Hands on technical exposure to REST APIs using Node (bonus)
- Solid exposure working in CI/CD pipelines
- Exceptional brand, recognised across Australia
- Brand new team!
- Work alongside some of the brightest in Sydney
- Long term contract, with chance of extension